Wednesday, August 15, 2007

damn regret.

They say the past is what makes who you are today and well maybe yes it has contributed to bringing out your true character. my past isn’t something I’m proud of and occasionally tend to avoid the topic. its a sensitive and hurtful topic for me. but i can say I’ve learnt from it, and hopefully have become a better person after the experiences I’ve faced. But I still continue to hold my head in shame when being brought back to a certain point in my life where I was at my lowest (time to move on.)


I wouldn’t be jumping over the moon knowing that people are openly discussing your flaws and your past, when they themselves aren’t perfect. So tell me, why discuss someone’s hardships and use it as a debate topic for your own pleasure? Is it because those people have had their fair share of remorse and have chosen not to own up to it due to their OWN insecurities of being judged? Perhaps.


Ill say it loud and clear I’ve fucked up and its not something id like to brag about, but we were never perfect to begin with, so I apologize if I was little under the mark at the beginning.
Life itself has taught me many things whether it be with joys and sorrows, all of it becoming lessons of their own and teaching us values that we could only learn through experiences.I have learned throughout my life that through my mistakes and pursuits of false assumptions and not by my exposure to founts of wisdom and knowledgeto avoid situations in which you might make mistakes, just may be the biggest mistake of all.YOU CANT FIND THIS SHIT IN THE TEXT BOOKS!

“When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.” – Hugh White
Its late and im tired. Ill be updating more tomorrow.

Ps; nisa asked for her name to be in this post. So here you go nisa.pps; thanks for being the only one who understands what im saying. Ppps; tiaras gay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAH. hiatus konon. :p AND WHY ISN'T MY NAME IN THIS POST TOO???