Wednesday, January 2, 2008

strong enough

So in love with this song...
"Strong Enough" - Ryan Tedder

You don't have to say goodbye I'm strong enough to take the blame I see it coming in your eyes I know your feeling just the same You've painted me a portrait of A picture perfect kind of love The furtures looking up to me You've changed all my reality And I've tried to be as strong as I could possibly have been for you I've waited for so long for this day When I'd have a love to say Oh, I'm strong enough to know when I'm feeling love And you don't have to show me what it's all about I'm strong enough to put away the foolish pride I'm understanding now what you feel inside I'm strong enough to hurt when I'm feeling pain The kind where you don't get up away And I know what your thinking of And I'm strong enough to love The time is left just standng here It's time enough to face our fears The world is such a funny place Amazing how we're face to face Ihad a dream that you and I Will drive into a setting sky Well you dont even turn around My voice is fully full of sound And I've tried to be as strong as I could possibly have been for you I've waited for so long for this day When I'd have a love to say Oh, I'm strong enough to know when I'm feeling love And you don't have to show me what it's all about I'm strong enough to put away the foolish pride I'm understanding now what you feel inside I'm strong enough to hurt when I'm feeling pain The kind where you don't get up away And I know what your thinking of And I'm strong enough to love I know thats it's hard to love sometimes It's no surprise that you couldn't find Anyone to fill that hole in your heart You don't wanna be torn apart Oh, I'm strong enough to know when I'm feeling love And you don't have to show me what it's all about I'm strong enough to put away the foolish pride I'm understanding now what you feel inside I'm strong enough to hurt when I'm feeling pain The kind where you don't get up away And I know what your thinking of And I'm strong enough to feel the dream of Well I'm strong enough to love...

No comments: