Tuesday, July 14, 2009

feelings show.

i have no clue as to whether anyone still reads my blog; or if you read it.
but heres my shot in the dark; this is probably my last resort in hopes of not getting rejected via, text, via msn and hell i cant do it in person cause we're miles away.

its been 3 months since i last spoke to you(yes i kept count); and that's my fault i know we didn't exactly leave things on good terms. ive typed up numerous text messages only to delete them, i wanna IM you whenever your online but i hesitate and ignore the fact your online. its all due to one simple reason, fear of rejection. a fear that this could actually be the end of this friendship and if it were one can only blame herself.

i do just wanna say, im sorry for whats happened in the recent months and i apologize for the pain Ive inflicted on you emotionally, i always took my emotions out on you, i take you for granted and all you've ever done was be there for me, how could i do that to my own best friend?

with this blog entry, i have no anticipations whatsoever, you can continue to ignore me, you can continue to be mad at me. i just want you to know that

im sorry i am. and
i miss and love you alot.


No comments: