Wednesday, July 21, 2010

overboard

Ive been neglectful of my blog seeing as Ive found different ways to vent my frustrations and eventually i realized no one reads this piece of shit anyways. but Ive kept my thoughts in for a little too long and also just really not in the mood for opinions on my thoughts.

-edit-
i wrote like 2 pages worth of thoughts but deleted it because i dont wanna be that kid talking about the past and having epiphanies about life and what not, i just cant be left alone w my thoughts just like anyone else i know. i dont trust myself w my thoughts so i find distractions and right now i lack in that so ive found my self thinking too much, reflecting on my life which is something you do when you're 45 not 20. so maybe ill speak about the epiphanies in a later day, question is would i still have this blog during that day and age? only time can tell.

No comments: