Sunday, August 22, 2010

strange is my middle name.

i grew up in 2 different societies, both of which i do enjoy, but coming back to Perth after 3 months back home has certainly made me re think of my interests; im someone who can drink, but i dont necessarily enjoy it, i can go clubbing but i don't enjoy it. i cop heaps of shit for being sucha granny when it comes to these things, but ive been clubbing since i was 14. its the same shit just different days and im over it.

my friends/colleagues are just the opposite, hence they look at me with disapproving looks when i turn down a drink or a chance to go out. id honestly rather spend a chilled night out or even just at home watching tv/movies. but unfortunately society only lets you do that here if you're a married 45 yr old, nevertheless i have to admit, im just not that into clubbing/drinking call me weird/strange whatever the dictionary may let you, but that's just me.

id rather spend my money on things i do enjoy.

No comments: