Monday, July 2, 2007

incurable heartaches

Cancer is a disease characterized by a population of cells that grow and divide without respect to normal limits, invade and destroy adjacent tissues, and may spread to distant anatomic sites through a process called metastasis. These malignant properties of cancers differentiate them from benign tumors, which are self-limited in their growth and do not invade or metastasize (although some benign tumor types are capable of becoming malignant). Cancer may affect people at all ages, but risk for the more common varieties tends to increase with age. Cancer causes about 13% of all deaths.

Thats wikipedias explanation of cancer.. my response?

I HATE CANCER

Today i just found out, my aunt has been diagnosed with advanced breast cancer, because of the stage its in, there is no cure. My family has a long history of cancer, and i hate it. its all fucking genetic. fuck i could have cancer and im really anxious to go for testing.

anyways; i cried today watching the princess diana concert. specially during the song "I'll Be Missing You" - P. Diddy. it reminded me of the ones i already have lost to cancer... specially my uncle. he meant the world to me. it hurts knowing that he is no longer here, it really does.

I MISS YOU UNCLE GHANI.
I miss everyone whose moved on...

this song is for all of you~

seems like yesterday we used to rock the show I laced the track, you locked the flow So far from hangin on the block for dough Notorious, they got to know that Life aint always what it seem to be (uh-uh) Words cant express what you mean to me Even though youre gone, we still a team Through your family, Ill fulfill your dream (thats right) In the future, cant wait to see If you open up the gates for me Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-huh) Try to black it out, but it plays again When its real, feelings hard to conceal Cant imagine all the pain I feel Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath) I know you still living your life, after death



Every step I take, every move I make Every single day, every time I pray Ill be missing you Thinkin of the day, when you went away What a life to take, what a bond to break Ill be missing you



Its kinda hard with you not around (yeah) Know you in heaven smilin down (eheh) Watchin us while we pray for you Every day we pray for you Til the day we meet again In my heart is where Ill keep you friend Memories give me the strength I need (uh-huh) to proceed Strength I need to believe My thoughts big I just cant define (cant define) Wish I could turn back the hands of time Us in the 6, shop for new clothes and kicks You and me taking flicks Makin hits, stages they receive you onI still cant believe youre gone (cant believe youre gone) Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath) I know you still living youre life, after death.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay. so where's the contents of the post?

emily; x