Friday, July 27, 2007

Rest In Peace Aunt V

so my aunt veronica, was diagnosed with cancer just last month. and unfournately when they found it, it was already to advanced to go for treatment, which sucked donkey balls...
it was only on weds that she had gone into a coma. and straight after school i balik kampung and went to the hospital to see her; it was horrible to see sucha beauitful lady suffer the way she did. I was there all evening and around 9:20, her heart beat started to decrease from a normal heat beart of 140 went down all the way to 40 within minutes. come 9:40, she had flatlined already.

REST IN PEACE AUNT V!!! I MISS AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

its been a pretty rough week, and i know i couldnt have made it through without my friends, so i wanna post a shoutout to my friends you know who you are (mr mustapha, tiara)

!Dipped Fortune Cookie says:
whatcha doind
Screaming Infidelities says:
hahaha yeahh..
Screaming Infidelities says:
umm
Screaming Infidelities says:
updating my blog
Screaming Infidelities says:
and listening to msuic
!Dipped Fortune Cookie says:
my name better be DAMN ASS IN IT

yes your name is in it. Even for someone who happens to be in a different state/country she hasnt let me down since, i know im able to trust her with my life cause thats just the type of person she is. shes an amazing friend and i love her for that. Nisa baby, your amazing!
thank you. seriously. i couldnt have done this without you. <333

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anytime, missy e. i got yo back! *beats chest and does peace sign* we homies fo life! yeaaaah! X)